Junior Executive Assistant
JOB PROFILE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Ensure that the job responsibilities are carried out, and or managed within the parameters/ time frame assigned, in order to ensure the smooth functioning of the Bank.
– Maintain excellent customer service standards.
– Provide active support and assistance to the Management for the achievement of tasks, goals and objectives.
– Adhere to the systems and procedures prescribed for the operations of the Bank.
– Dynamic and hardworking individual with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– Applicant must be self-motivated, versatile, efficient and focused on results.
– Planning, organizing and multi-tasking capability.
– Pro-activeness, Leadership qualities and proven ability to work under own initiative.
– Be a team player and have strong interpersonal skills.
– Prior experience in the Banking/Financial Industry will be an advantage.
– Minimum 5 credit passes in GCE O-Level/ Cambridge Examinations including “A” or “B” in English and Mathematics.
– Minimum 2 credit passes in GCE A-Level/Oxford Examinations OR Equivalent (Pre-University) Qualifications.
Successful candidate will be provided with an attractive remuneration package including fringe benefits.
DEADLINE: 20th October 2018